Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Camille's 13th Birthday Party!

These are only a couple of my friends that got in the picture haha all together I had a pretty awesome party :)

Yes, I have a fake mustache on. You jealous? haha I had such a great time at my party I owe all my thanks to my mom, and dad! Thank you guys I had such a great time!!

Those are all my friends that came to the party plus a couple more people that hadn't gotten there yet. As you can see I had a lot of people haha

Those are my amazing cupcakes. Pretty awesome huh? My mom picked them up from Fred Myer. Thanks mom!

In my garage I had super awesome decorations. I had a strobe light, a black light, smoke machine and stars hanging from the ceiling.
I will be sure to tell Madi to post some pics of her 13th but for now....

~welcome to Our World! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment